Preinstalled plug-n-play universal manual for iX-Cell PREDATOR kits
IMPORTANT! THE FIRST NUMBER ONE THING TO DO IS TO READ ALL OF THE INSTALLATION MANUAL RIGHT TO THE END & WATCH VIDEOS WITH INSTALLATIONS.
Before starting mounting, check all parts supplied in the hho kit.
For proper installation and operation of the kit, you can send us pictures or a short video before starting the engine to guarantee the warranty. If the damage is caused by improper installation or modification, the contract becomes void. We are always happy to advise for free.
Saving-Fuel HHO CHIP EFIE HEC CHIP for iX HHO KIT iX PREDATOR
Watch videos with HHO Kit installations
Just Fit & Plug-N-Go Video & Manual. Follow Diagram, manual, and watch new videos.
Before any operation on the system, watch videos and read the manual below.
Under the hood, where it is more than 50 ° Celsius (122° Fahrenheit), it is recommended to store all electronic devices in a cool place away from the engine where it is over 90 ° C and in summer from the hot hood up to 100 ° C. Installation in the passenger compartment and trunk of the car is not recommended, there is a risk of condensed water or freezing and overpressure will destroy the device.
Follow Diagram how to connect PLUG-N-PLAY cables. Never connect cables from a power source over 2.2V as battery/charger 12V/24V+ directly to the central HHO Kit unit otherwise the HHO Kit central unit will be damaged, and the warranty will be void. HHO generator is designed only for up to 1.8~2.0V powered from the PWW AMP Booster. For proper operation, it is necessary to use a PWM AMP Booster with new 22W PWM Celtic Tiger AMP booster 1.8~2.2V 10A max. Follow Diagram how to connect Plug 'N Play cables.
What is the function of precisely calibrated 1.8 ~ 2.0V thin cables that are connected from PWM to the generator?
Thin PWM cables are used to extend, reduce and calibrate the current to a maximum of 7~9w, synchronize with HHO EFIE chips, and add a maximum amount of 90% KOH for temperatures down to -60°C/ -76°F. without overheating the device in summer 50°C/ 122°F.
Can I change the cable length and modify the HHO generator for experimentation?
If you modify the HHO generator to a higher current, there will be a conflict with the thermodynamics of the engine and emissions, fuel-saving, and performance will be worse, and the range of 2000-3000 km per water refuelling will be radically reduced. Modification for experimentation will result in the loss of the five-year warranty.
Test Fit, then secure the Generator in a vertical position between the grill/mask and the cooler. </strong><span face="Roboto Medium" style="font-family: 'Roboto Medium';"><strong>IMPORTANT! VERY CAREFULLY & SLOWLY close the bonnet/hood to establish the clearance between the hood and hho generator.
- Always check the AMP on display with a built-in 4-in-1 LCD ammeter or any AMP meter.
Take the supplied Syringe, and fit the provided TIP, found by removing the plunger from the syringe body, where it is stored lying along the plunger stem.
- Install the syringe into the top of the hho Generator Fitting without the Plunger in place.
- CAREFULLY! Please put on your safety glasses, and install the supplied KOH Granules into the syringe body as it stands vertically in the hho generator top fitting hole.
- CAREFULLY! Slowly add the supplied De-ionised Water to the syringe, to flow down into the hho kit hho generator, until the Water level is maximum.
Caution 100°C! mix water in a plastic pot with personal protective equipment on face, eyes and hands.
iX PREDATOR Concentration of KOH 90%(NaOH 98%) - Use attached syringe Hho kit iX (5 cells) 100ml to 150ml ready to winter time -60°C/+50°C; Hho kit iX1 (20 cells) 150ml to 250ml ready to winter time -60°C/+50°C; Hho kit iX2 (40 cells 2 generators) 250ml to 350ml ready to winter time -60°C/+50°C; Hho kit iX4 (80 cells 4 generators) 450ml to 550ml ready to winter time -60°C/+50°C;
Large unwanted bubbles sometimes come
The easiest solution is to mix deionized water with the maximum amount of KOH 90% or alternative NaOH 98-100%.
Do I need to add KOH again the next time I refill the water?
With maximal concentration of KOH at the next refill, add deionised water only for approx. 1 year.
Never add other substances such as baking soda, salt or antifreeze. All of these will create unwanted foam and will need to be carefully removed with clean water to prevent foaming. Never use detergents or any alcohol to clean the generator, only clean water.
How do you keep the solution from freezing in -30°C -60°C, -22.0°F -76°F Canadian winter temps? Without antifreeze and maximum KOH until crystallization is ready to -60°C / +50° C. This benefit is possible with the iX hho kit Celtic Tiger heavy-duty waterproof PWM only.
Whenever a severe frost is to come below 10-25°C, and you do not know how to prepare the hho main unit under -30% -40%, disconnect and remove the portable hho kit to prevent damage, contact us, and we will be happy to provide you with information for free.
The electrolyte with dry KOH 90% 10 ml to 30 ml, depending on the volume and type of the hho kit, is set to approx. -10 / -15°C. When an additional 30 ml of dry KOH 90% is added for 100 ml of water, the electrolyte does not freeze up to -30°C.
You can try it first in a small cup stored in the freezer.
An alternative to non-freezing water in external iX bubblers?
Add 99.99% isopropyl alcohol as an additive for iX bubbler antifreeze and detergent if the temperature falls below -30 to -50%. Water-isopropyl alcohol mixtures have depressed melting points. Isopropyl alcohol becomes increasingly dense with decreasing temperature and freezing at −89 ° C (−128 ° F). Isopropanol is ideal for degreasing and cleaning natural household products, solvent for crystallisation in antifreeze, washer additives, sweat layer, and fat layer to remove artificial nails and much more.
Before plugging the fuse or starting the engine, ensure that the hose is not blocked by ice, a wrong one-way valve position, or a broken hose caused by improper installation. Blocking the output for hho gas irreversible destroys the hho kit main unit and cannot be replaced for free or refunded!!
Start Stop relay can be set to by small buttons SET /ENTER. SET > Step 1 - ENTER 13.3V > SET Step 2 : ENTER 13.3V > SET Step 3 : 00.0 > SET Step 4 : ENTER DL0 > SET Step 5 : ONH > Click the last one to SET button save memory;
TAKE NOTICE: THE HHO KIT WILL SWITCH OFF AUTOMATICALLY ONCE THE ENGINE STOPS, AND BATTERY VOLTAGE DROPS BELOW 13.2 or modern cars 12.5 VOLTS.
- TUG TEST Clear plastic Hose at each fitting. If it separates from the connector, it must be re-fitted by pushing 10mm of exactly hose minimum firmly into the joint.
- RE TUG TEST Albright hose fittings if any failures occurred.
Installation 1/4" BSPT or NPT fitting for the pneumatic hose to deliver hho gas before the Air intake and before MAF sensor as in Lexus and Mercedes videos ( we do not recommend behind MAF sensor): The screw tap can be BSPT or NPT 1/4 "-19, drill size 29/64 inch or 11.8 mm. If you do not have a screw tap, drill a hole larger than 11.8 mm and use a red or black sealant to seal the engine head.
- Re-start the engine, and: Check that the hho generator is generating bubbles of hho gas and in the bubbler's clear window.
- Re-check that the Teflon pipe from the top of the bubbler is still installed inside the engine air intake pipe before air filter box at the front bottom of the battery, almost as far as the air filter housing or in modern cars can help to try behind MAF sensor.
- Gently TUG TEST all the wiring connections and plugs & Check that no wires or hoses are too short. Ensure sufficient insulation is stripped to make a good connection with the copper core of the cables.
- CAREFULLY close the hood gently and slowly, and check that clearance exists (5mm Minimum) between the hood and any fittings, components, and wiring.
- For proper installation and operation of the kit, you can send us pictures or a short video before starting the engine to guarantee the warranty. If the damage is caused by improper installation or modification, contract becomes void. We are always happy to advise for free.
- Test drive your vehicle for a minimum of 10 Km.
- Switch off the engine, apply the parking brake, Open the Engine bay hood, and inspect the installation for secure mounting of all components, loose bolts, insecure hose routing, vulnerable wire routing, and unstable plug connection to the wiring.
- Re-start the engine and check Gas bubbles are being generated, as viewed in the hho generator window.
- NOTICE: CHECK YOU HAVE CERTAINLY PLUGGED THE RIGHT HAND (Blue push end cap OD 8mm) SIDE OF THE GENERATOR
How to drive economically and achieve the same maximum fuel economy with iX PREDATOR as in our videos?
It is essential to drive radically economically, just like in the videos. A minimum current of max 0.5A is required. Otherwise, there is a smaller saving due to a contradiction in the law of thermodynamics.
Each vehicle, even of the same type and year of manufacture, is unique, so we recommend finding a suitable place for the HHO gas inlet. We recommend the HHO supply always before the Air filter. This ensures the purity of the intake gas and the neutralization of electrons with the air, and the vehicle's control unit evaluates all data from the input to the output sensors in the exhaust correctly. In some cases, it will help customers to change the position of the HHO input to the MAF sensor in the intake manifold, which results in an increase in dynamics, but the reduction in consumption can be minimal or best.
Here are some tips on how to maximize fuel savings with iX PREDATOR iX HHO Kit:
If you want to double your mileage with HHO gas and HHO chip, following the guidelines in this content is essential. Specifically, you should only use 3-7 watts of hho gas and no more, as anything more will only worsen the situation. Additionally, it would help if you tried to keep your speed at around 74-80 km/h like TESLA S to get the most out of your HHO gas. If the range on your dashboard starts to decrease, reduce your speed in the highest gear and set your hho production between 3-10 watts max.
1. Try to drive where it is prescribed (100) to drive 94 km/h or where it is (80) 74 km/h like me. It always works with top gears and the best engine power and torque up to 1500rpm diesel and 2000rpm petrol.
2. Do not use cruise control in mounting. This function worsens consumption, especially in mountainous terrain.
3. If you have an automatic gearbox with Tiptronic, always use a higher gear with a minimum speed of around 1200-1350rpm
2. Drive down the hill in neutral, even with the automatic. This is the basis of economic driving.
3. Always drive, keeping in mind that you have the last litre in the tank and the nearest gas station is 50 km away.
4. When you drive with more experience, in the best way to save fuel, you can achieve your first record.
5. From now on, you will know what speed and driving style are best for maximum fuel savings.
If customers still do not know how to drive economically, thanks to OBD2, the ECU or ECM can help with electronic fuel reduction. Our new EFIE HHO Chip also electronically helps to reduce consumption.
In case you don't know or the situation doesn't allow you to drive drastically economically, customers can solve it with an electronic fuel injection called EFIE HHO CHIP.
If you bought HHO Kit with HHO Chip follow instructions: To connect the two wires of the OBD2 connector correctly, send us the pictures of your OBD2 and we will send you the correct diagram in turn. The OBD2 for each vehicle type may be different and we need to see your pins inside the OBD2 port. You can see the attached sample.
Standby LED blinks every 5-10 seconds. There is no signal from the vehicle’s computer. The device may not enter stand-by on some vehicles in which the ECU remains active after engine shut-off. This is normal and will not adversely effect operation.
Power and Link LEDs are solid green. Auto Calibration tuning and ECU LEDs are solid or flashing. This indicates the device is connected and functioning properly.
Power LED is solid green LINK LED is flashing Auto Calibration tuning and ECU LEDs are solid or flashing. The device is in Auto-Calibration mode. During this time, your particular engine characteristics are being evaluated to generate an offset map. This allows the device to fine tune itself for optimum performance.
For any questions, start chatting with us, and we will answer you asap!